Hair Boosting Food
Everyone wants healthy hair. However if you are not eating the right foods your hair will remain brittle, dry, and out of place.
You can spend hundreds of pounds on the best hair treatment but if your hair is not getting the nourishment it needs from your diet it could be a waste of time and money.
You are what you eat – and so too is your hair. Here we list some of the most hair nourishing foods.
- Nuts – especially Brazil nuts as a rich source of selenium.
- Salmon – a rich in omega 3 fatty acids, protein, vitamin B-12 and iron, your hair will love it.
- Greens – green veg is a good source of vitamin A and C, both important for a health head of hair.
- Beans - rich in iron, protein, zinc and biotin.
- Whole grains - a rich source of zinc, iron and vitamin B, great for promoting hair growth.
If you are going to spend money on a hair loss treatment like Nourkrin, you will only get the most from it if you also have a healthy diet which includes at least some of the foods above